Pregnancy period is an excellent phase within a women’s life. The normal amount of pregnancy is going to be 40 weeks or it sometimes may be nothing but 9 months.
However, additional care must be taken from the women while pregnant both physically and emotionally.
So, to possess a healthy baby without problems or complications,
just keep to the basic pregnancy care tips:
1. The very first thing is speak with your doctor when you find that you undoubtedly are a pregnant and find good advice for the healthy pregnancy in the first place.
2. The second most crucial aim of expectant mothers is having a nutritious and balanced diet. Try you can eat fresh and healthy vegetables and fruit daily as you want.
Have protein rich food for instance fish, eggs, pulses, nuts, lean meat, milk, cheese, ghee cashew nuts etc.
3. Eat fish twice or thrice each week, because fish comes complete with filled with proteins, minerals, vitamin-D and Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acid plays an integral role in growth and development of baby’s central nervous system.
4. It is very important you can eat iron rich food like meat, leafy green vegetables, egg, jaggery, liver etc to prevent anemia.
5. Better to opt for regular basic activities like exercising for the good strength and endurance that every you need to carry the child.
Pregnant women can select exercises like swimming, yoga, brisk walking, light asana and walking which experts claim said to be helpful for the normal delivery.
But, however, you have to speak with your personal doctor before undergoing the above basic activities.
6. Stop alcohol consumption. Because heavy intake of alcohol can reaches the child very soon via blood vessels and placenta.
And sometimes this might lead to serious birth defects like facial and heart defects, mental retardation, growth issues etc.
7. Smoking heavily while pregnant can cause much more serious health issues like premature birth, low birth weight, miscarriage and often baby loss at birth.
8. Try to give full attention to oral health. Make sure looking for regular dental checkups, floss fairly and regularly, brush two times a day.
9. Avoid long driving and traveling, this might lead to miscarrying of the child.
10. Concentrate on loose and comfy dressing, far better to opt cotton materials.
11. Stop using calcaneus footwear while pregnant and start using flat heel footwear.
12. Do not take X-Rays especially in first ninety days, because x-rays may some times harm the child’s eyes, heart, and central nervous system. Proceed only when there is a big need for an x-ray.
13. Take many water to prevent urinal infections and free stool passing.
14. Do not expose to chemicals, radiation, smoke, poisonous gas etc which are more hazardous for your requirements and the child development
15. Take some rest and find proper sleep (At least 7-8 hours through the night and 1-2 hours inside afternoon). Put the feet up by putting a pillow within the feet and try lying on your own left hand side by bending the knees. This will helps for good circulation of blood.