Pregnancy period marvelous phase inside a women’s life. The normal amount of pregnancy is going to be 40 weeks or it often may be just 9 months.
However, additional care must be taken from the women while pregnant both physically and emotionally.
So, undertake a healthy baby without problems or complications,
just adhere to the basic pregnancy care tips:
1. The very first thing is talk to your doctor as early as you find that you really are a pregnant and acquire good advice for any healthy pregnancy right away.
2. The second most critical aim of expectant women is having a normal and balanced diet. Try you can eat fresh and healthy fruits and veggies daily as you desire.
Have protein rich food including fish, eggs, pulses, nuts, lean meat, milk, cheese, ghee cashew nuts etc.
3. Eat fish twice or thrice every week, because fish comes complete with stuffed with proteins, minerals, vitamin-D and Omega-3 efas. Omega-3 fatty acid plays a vital role in growth of baby’s central nervous system.
4. It is very important you can eat iron rich food like meat, leafy green vegetables, egg, jaggery, liver etc in order to avoid anemia.
5. Better to opt for regular activities like exercising for any good strength and endurance that you need to carry the child.
Pregnant women can pick exercises like swimming, yoga, brisk walking, light asana and walking which said to be helpful for any normal delivery.
But, nevertheless, you have to talk to your personal doctor before undergoing the above activities.
6. Stop having a drink. Because heavy intake of alcohol can reaches the child very soon via bloodstream and placenta.
And sometimes this might lead to serious birth defects like facial and heart defects, mental retardation, growth issues etc.
7. Smoking heavily while pregnant can cause rather more serious health issues like premature birth, low birth weight, miscarriage and often baby loss at birth.
8. Try to focus on oral health. Make sure choosing regular dental checkups, floss fairly and regularly, brush 2 times a day.
9. Avoid long driving and traveling, this might lead to miscarrying of the child.
10. Concentrate on loose and comfy dressing, preferable to opt cotton materials.
11. Stop using rearfoot footwear while pregnant and start using flat heel footwear.
12. Do not take X-Rays particularly first 3 months, because x-rays may some times harm the child’s eyes, heart, and central nervous system. Proceed as long as there is a big need for an x-ray.
13. Take many water in order to avoid urinal infections and free stool passing.
14. Do not expose to chemicals, radiation, smoke, poisonous gas etc which are more hazardous to your account and the child development
15. Take some rest and acquire proper sleep (At least 7-8 hours during the night and 1-2 hours within the afternoon). Put the feet up by placing pillow underneath the feet and try lying with your left hand side by bending the knees. This will helps for good circulation of blood.